The promise of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for everyone and energizing science to find the cure. The Florida Suncoast Affiliate is fulfilling that promise: 75% of the money we raise stays in our Service Area through the Community Health Grants Program, while the remaining 25% helps fund Komen’s National Research Grants Program. During the 2012-2013 grant cycle, we funded over $1.4 million in grants to help local community programs meet the needs of the medically underserved.
The Request for Applications for the April 1, 2014- March 31,2015 grant cycle will be available soon. If you are interested in receiving a copy of the RFA when it becomes available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.